The way you communicate with your clients decides how good an insurance agent you are and how well you can maintain a long and sustainable relationship with them. You need to be in constant touch with them and keep them regularly informed and updated over all the crucial information they ought to know from you. Sure phone calls and emails seem to be the most convenient means of communication, but they lack personal values and fail to deliver a sense of emotion that shows that you care for them. This article discusses the positive sides of insurance direct mail marketing and ways to use direct mail to expand your reach and increase your conversion rates.
Below is a list of benefits of using direct mail to market your insurance services.
• First and foremost, direct mail puts you one step ahead of your competitors by giving you an opportunity to make a personal connection and establish a long lasting relationship. Direct mail includes newsletters and brochures which could be personalized for each individual client of yours, thus making you an agent who respects his clients and their preferences.
• Secondly, with emails, you can never know how successful you were pulling off an effective email marketing campaign. To be more precise, email marketing is less measurable when compared to insurance direct mail marketing. This way you could filter your listings and focus only on those potential clients who are interested to do business with you. This way you save time, energy and of course a lot of your money on your marketing campaigns.
• Thirdly, the insurance direct mail marketing is a very competitive industry and there are plenty of direct mail marketing services who can provide you with resources and ideas to come up with a strategic marketing plan. In order to keep their customers, i.e. the insurance agents happy, these companies also offer free bulk mailing services, thus reducing half of your work by generating mailing lists, paying bulk mail postal charges and taking all the responsibilities of ensuring the delivery, all by themselves.
In order to increase the efficiency of your insurance direct mail marketing campaign remember to follow the below mentioned steps.
• Constantly review your mailing lists by adding new potential leads and giving up on those poor ones which don’t look even remotely positive.
• Bring variations in your insurance direct mail marketing campaign with innovative ideas for newsletters and brochures.
• Make use of variable printing services to target specific group of clients with newsletters and brochures, having content which will grab their attention almost instantly, leading to a conversion.